Customer Service: A strong background in customer service is a must. Primary responsibilities of the position include contacting customers to schedule services, service confirmation calls, and customer service follow up calls. The successful applicant will have excellent organizational skills and be flexible to meet changing customer requirements and deadlines. Ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must.
Administrative Responsibilities: Strong computer application skills required. Assist with tracking, filing, and management of administrative tasks as requested by Supervisor such as maintaining records and logs, ensuring accuracy of completed time sheets, and performing general office duties.
Daily Tasks• Order creation and completion using ERP computer system
• Prepare daily work schedules and runs through computerized scheduling system (minimum 5
weeks in advance)
• Customer confirmation phone calls
• Arrange travel arrangements
• Answer phones and email queries
• Arrange COD cheque pick up and credit card payments
• Provide information about services, legislation, policies, products
• Provide customer quotations
Email Resume: email@example.com
No Phone calls please